Great story from a guy thinking outside the square.
“I’m getting crop rotations in 7.5 weeks (down from 16 weeks)”
His thinking: “While they can use 12hrs of light in flowering, if my plants can be fast fed in 6hrs, maybe they’d just rest for the other 6 hrs waiting for the 12hr NIGHT”.
Do plants react to a seasonal aberrations, like early onset of winter weather, triggering a genetic ‘drive to survive’? The argument is that a short day cycle can trigger a plant’s genetic response into a “survive or die” accelerated mode to flowering and fruiting.
- He set his vegetative cycle at 22hrs day and 2hrs night for an 24hr day, for 7 days at 2000ppm CO2. That period gave him sufficient leaf development to proceed with the flowering phase.
- Used the “Fast Flower” 18hr day (6hr light and 12hr night) regime lasted 45 days.7.5 weeks, using 2000 ppm CO2, 28’C/84’F and 65-70% daytime humidity.
- His crop. “It is better than I EVER had in 16 weeks.” Yields?, “I’d say 135-140% of my previous best crops.
- “It is so reliable I set the crop harvest date into my wall planner on the day I plant out my seedlings”. 7weeks and 3 days.
- “6 great crops a year now, instead of 3, every one a winner!”
- This had 2 huge side effects;
- power use is down 33% from $500 a month to $335
- reduced residual heat in the room, nutrient and water tanks, with effect of reducing mold and fungus problems.
Mike D, Michigan
Great product. Works so easy and reliably for me, I got another one.
Its just a great product Tony. Support and advice are great. Thanks a million.
Sunset Hydro NY
Made my customer very happy. Thanks for the quick turnaround and support
Pro Controller is great. A million questions about my room and all the answers make sense, even when not about the controller. Great help. First class.
Thierry S. France
Bonjour Tony, I've a good new for you: all work correctly! Simply had a bad electrical contact on the RJ45. So quick that you help me.
You deliver so fast. I need an option but you already ship. LOL. encore merci
You guys are da bomb. This product is it. Too good. (Climate Pro)
Every question, you give me an answer, and fast too. Its GREAT service.
I was expecting hard. But I just plugged it in and left it. LOL.